Friday, March 13, 2015

The Battle of Cowshed

We were already at our positions at 11:50am. This fight would determine whether Animal Farm was ours for good. This was the ultimate battle we really needed to win to be free. As Mr. Jones's plan said they approached the property at 12pm and the farmers were suprised to find us waiting there for them. We were more nervous than we were the first time we did this. When we were at least 10 feet away from each other we ran towards them. The farmers were well prepared with their weapons, but we had a good chance on beating them. It was easy for me to take down the farmers, but the smaller animals were having a hard time. I was using my hoofs to trample the reamining farmers that weren't on the floor. Then I was looking around to see if there was anyone who needed help and I saw several of animals dead on the ground. I was appalled to see the animals laying down on the ground so lifeless. I was looking for Boxer and I saw him kick a farmer so hard that he instantly killed him and soon enough the farmers started to yell in terror. They were in total shock when they saw one of the farmers dead. They instantly ran away. After the fight I looked around and we lost 5 of the animals to the battle. Even though we won the battle couldn't help ourselves from celebrating too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment